Friday, November 12, 2010

Toguchi

I was asked by Toguchi, an established financial advisor to create an appreciation card for his royal clients, he wanted something simple and professional, yet with a little bit of humor. RJ has mentioned to me that the majority of his clients are older female, so he has envisioned the card to have a feminine touch.


I like how simple and clean the card looked, it delivered the message loud and clear. I enjoyed this card so much that I might apply the same concept to deliever other messages!


I was told that the cards had good response from his clients!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Very nicely done! I really like it. :) Did you make this with your new machine?

Betty Chiang said...

This card was printed on a premium cotton cardstock, not letterpress. We didnt have time to consider that option for this project, but it would be a fun one to create!